EXPERIENCE THE BENEFITS OF OUR MODERN TECHNIQUES WITH TRADITIONAL ROOTS.
Relax and Rejuvenate with Let it Go Massage Therapy and Bodywork
Hi, my name is Jennifer Jentz, CMT, NCTMB, with Let It Go Massage Therapy and Bodywork. Through providing many massage therapy services, I am committed to providing my clients with exceptional service. I will even take the time to customize each session to meet my clients’ individual needs and maximize their therapeutic outcome.
I proudly use Young Living Essential Oils which are known for their all-natural, uncut, 100% pure Essential Oils.
To schedule an appointment, call me at 920-470-5099
I attended Blue Sky School of Massage and Bodywork, after which I obtained State and National certification. My intensive studies included Anatomy, Physiology, Kineseology, and Pathology of the Human Body.
I was also trained extensively in Swedish Massage, Neuromuscular Therapy, and Deep Tissue Massage modalities. I keep up my continuing education in Matrix Energetics – the science and art of virtual transformation taught by the brilliant Dr. Richard Bartlett. He taught me his healing energy work and quantum healing frequencies. To offer even more helpful services I continue working with Reiki, and I am committed to my continuing education and staying current in the state-of-the-art practices of my profession. I am also a member of the American Massage Therapy Association.
- 60 minute massage: Includes Swedish Massage with Essential Oils – $60.00
- 90 minute massage: Includes Swedish Massage with Essential Oils – $85.00
- 25 minute massage: Includes Swedish Massage with Essential Oils – $30.00
- 60 minute Deep Therapeutic: Includes Deep Tissue Massage with Hot Stones and Essential Oils – $70.00
- 50 minute Reki Treatment: Includes Chakra Meditation fully clothed with Essential Oils – $55.00
- For deeper relaxation with gentle massage, it’s just $10.00 more.
Tips for Massage
- Drink lots of water before and after. This helps the body release toxins that you are able to release with massage.
- Plan to take it easy for about 20 minutes after massage (sometimes longer). Go for a walk or sit quietly. This allows the massage to settle into the body.
- Even a warm bath can be helpful and refreshing.
Massage therapy dates back thousands of years. Massage is the manipulation of superficial and deeper layers of muscles and connective tissue to enhance function, aid in the healing process, and promote relaxation and well-being.
Massage has been proven to help:
- Manage stress and anxiety
- Boost immune system function
- Blood pressure
- Enhance sleep quality
- Reduce muscle pain and tension
- With premature infant growth
Contact Me Today
I proudly use Young Living Essential Oils which are known for their all-natural, uncut, 100% pure Essential Oils